A Disney World Christmas vacation is not complete without a handful of photos to relive those wonderful moments. One of the most important companions for any couple or family preparing to visit Disney World Resort is the digital camera, and if possible, a mini video recorder.
New technology has made it possible for you to return home to your family, friends, and colleagues with a complete picture narrative of the attractions, rides, and events you encountered at the resort. Disney has some of the best spots which make for great photo backgrounds you can only imagine. Here are a few places you might want to check out for a great backdrop of Disney World.
- Disney Castle. No picture album from Disney World is complete without a picture in front of the famous castle. Standing at the edge of the curb with you looking directly up Main Street is a great way to capture that moment. Another fascinating style will be to snap the picture when the fireworks show is going on in the evening.
- Sorcerer’s Hat. The Sorcerer’s Hat conjures an extraordinary backdrop to your entrance at Hollywood Studios. To get this great Hollywood Studios sight in your picture, snap away while looking up Hollywood Boulevard.
- Spaceship Earth. This landmark is one of the popular spots for pictures especially at nights with all the glittering around it. There are many ways to get great shots from the edifice, just be creative.
- The Tree of Life. This location offers you a fantastic backdrop of the Animal Kingdom. Snap from the bridge or the Oasis or Safari Village and mesmerize you viewers.
- World Showcase. As you go through different pavilions and countries, make it a point of duty to snap in front of miniature landmarks representing these countries. It is a great way to actually feel the country in question.
Wherever you go in Disney World, you will surely come across one fascinating place or another that will serve as a great backdrop for your Christmas card photos. So get the camera out and click away!
If you are desiring to visit Disney World during Christmas and you want to stay in one of our Disney World vacation pool homes you need to make a reservation soon. Our homes tend to sell out very quickly.
Tags: Walt Disney World Resort